Top 70 Romantic Messages For Her


 Top 70 Romantic Messages For Her



It’s the sweet words you can say to your girlfriend to bring a smile on her face. You can send her warm wishes before she goes to bed or cute quotes to make her smile when she wakes up.


Romantic messages for her are the best way to express the feelings of love and romance. These messages let your girlfriend or wife know just how much you care for them. No matter what occasion it is, these romantic messages for her will work well on her. Let’s make her feel special by sending these wonderful romantic messages to her.


If you have nothing in your mind, then check out our list of 50 romantic messages for her that shows you care about her:

    1.  Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together – it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
    2. I love being my boyfriend’s girlfriend.
    3. The moment I realized I love you, my heart told me that it found its soulmate.
    4. I love being in love with you every single day of my life.
    5. When I look into your eyes, I see my paradise, a promise of a better tomorrow, and most of all, I see the world where everything is possible.
    6. Your love means so much to me because it gave me hope and faith in myself when no one else did.
    7. Every day with you is another reason why I love you so much!
    8. You are my life, my inspiration, my strength, and I love you.
    9. You always make me realize how wonderful this world is.
    10. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I would walk forever in my garden.
    11. Every time I see you smile, is a moment that makes all of life’s troubles worth tolerating.
    12. I love you so much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.
    13. Just wanted to tell you that I am thinking about you and wish you were here with me so we can hug each other tight and never let go!
    14. Love is a game that two can play and both win by losing their heart!
    15. The best thing about being in love with you is knowing no matter what happens, we will always be together!
    16. Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together?
    17. You are the melody of my life, the electricity in my neurons, the steam on my coffee when it gets cold and every other metaphor for love there can be!
    18. Even though there may be times it seems as though I have forgotten about you, there is not a second that
    19. I miss you when something really good happens, because you’re the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you’re the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you’re the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear.
    20. You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
    21. I love you because of your strength, but also because of your weakness. If you weren’t weak, I wouldn’t love you so much because it is that weakness that makes you need me.
    22. I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, but died the day you left me.
    23. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
    24. When I follow my heart, it leads me to you.
    25. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.**
    26. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for being there as a wonderful blessing to me.
    27. You are such a great inspiration to me and I love you so much.
    28. I wish I could make time stand still when I’m with you, because that’s the only way I want to spend my time.
    29. I don’t know what I would do without you in this world.
    30. You are the reason why I wake up every day with a smile on my face.
    31. Even though we are far away from each other, my heart is always close to you.
    32. Your smile is the most beautiful thing that has happened in my life and it makes me feel so special too!
    33. You have no idea how much I miss seeing your face every day! Come back soon, love!
    34. I love it when you make me smile. You’re the best!
    35. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
    36. You are my dream come true.
    37. You are everything to me!
    38. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
    39. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: “That’s the one”
    40. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
    41. If a star fell for every time I thought of you, the sky would be empty
    42. There is nothing that makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it
    43. If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wished for you!
    44. You are my world, and you’re all that matters to me.
    45. Every day without you is the worst day of my life. I miss you so much.
    46. You’re everything I could ever wish for and more.
    47. will stop loving you when a meteor falls to earth, extinguishing all life…and then some.
    48. I never thought it would be possible to love anyone as much as I love you.
    49. I am going to need your help to keep our kids from being spoiled rotten, because I don’t want anything but the best for them, or for you.
    50. Thank you for making our marriage so incredible and for always supporting me in everything that I do. It means the world to me!
    51. You are the one thing that keeps me going each and every day!
    52. Love is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to anyone. If you have someone in your life that you adore, then you are one of the luckiest people in the world. There are so many ways to express and show your love for her.
    53. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles M. Schulz
    54. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
    55. Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    56. We are most alive when we’re in love. John Updike
    57. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson
    58. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. Unknown
    59. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand
    60. You make me want to be a better man just so I can be more worthy of your love. Mel Gibson, As Good as It Gets
    61. I’ll stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree
    62. God must have been showing off when he created you!
    63. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should we walk by again?
    64. You inspire me to be better every day! Thank you!
    65. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and missing you very much!
    66. But all of that doesn’t matter because now, I have found you and it just feels perfect to be with you! Love, forever yours!
    67. Without doubt, it is really meant to be together as one!
    68. I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
    69. I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it!
    70. I would say “good morning beautiful” but it’s not morning, so instead I’ll say… I love you beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts