Messages For Her

 

Messages For Her

50 Best Short Love Messages for Her

She’s always your first love, your one and only, the girl that you can never forget. And if you want to show her how much you love and care for her, these 50 cute things to say to your girlfriend will help you express your feelings.

The way she makes you feel when she looks into your eyes is priceless, but sometimes it’s hard to find the right words to express your feelings. Here are three tips that will help you write something truly romantic:

Try to make it as personal as possible; tell her how much she means to you and how important she is in your life. A heartfelt message can be a great way to start the day.

It’s also important for a girl to know that she is loved every single day. So try sending her a text at different times of the day, because it will make her feel special.

Don’t use text messages as a way of telling her about the problems in your relationship. Instead, use them as a way of expressing how much you love her and how grateful you are for having her in your life.

Love is a magical feeling and quite difficult to describe in words. If you are looking for the best, I love you quotes and memes to help let someone know exactly how you feel in a…

Messages For Her

  1.  I have never met a person as sweet as you are. You are like a pleasure-giving bomb that makes my life fantastic. I love you, darling!
  2. I can never stop thinking about you. You are so special to me and I want to go on this way forever. I love you, my princess!
  3. How did the angels allow such a stunning girl like you to be born into this world? You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life!
  4. You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet… you are like you… and that’s the reason why I love you!
  5. When we first met, I had no idea that you would be so important to me. Thank you for being with me every day, thank you for loving me!
  6. My girlfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to my life and she deserves nothing but the best from me too. Being with her makes all of my dreams come true and if there is anything more precious than her love, then I don’t know what it is!
  7. Hey babe, just thought of letting you know that my heart beats only for your name and no
  8. I miss you, we are inseparable, you are my dream, In the eyes of others we may be just friends, but in our hearts, we are lovers.
  9. I love you, As I grow older, I will cherish you even more. The thought of waking up next to you every morning makes me happy. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
  10. I love you; you brighten every day of my life and make me feel like the luckiest man alive.
  11. You look beautiful today just like every other day.
  12. Your presence in my life brings a smile to my face and joy in my heart.
  13. My love for you is as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean. It grows stronger day by day.
  14. When I look into your eyes, I don’t see just you, I see my today, my tomorrow and my future for the rest of my life.
  15. Just seeing your face brightens even the darkest of days for me. You are truly a blessing from God.
  16. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered “That’s the one” and I knew it was true because you took my breath away and still do every day!
  17. I only want three things: see you, hug you, kiss you.
  18. I am the luckiest man in the world to have wife like you.
  19. You are the reason for my happiness and success.
  20. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
  21. My six-word love story: “I can’t imagine life without you.”
  22. You are my today and all of my tomorrows
  23. When I saw u, I was afraid to meet u, when I met u i was afraid to kiss u, when I kissed u, I was afraid to love u, now that i love u I’m afraid to lose u!
  24. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Leo Christopher
  25. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
  26. “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and
  27. There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and forever.
  28. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.
  29. I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
  30. If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
  31. Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
  32. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
  33. When we first met, I honestly didn’t know you were going to be this important to me.
  34. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.
  35. No matter how far away we are from each other, our hearts will always be close together, because your heart beats for me and mine for yours…
  36. To say that “I love you” would be an understatement – there are not enough words in the world to describe how much.]
  37. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
  38. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
  39. I am more myself when I am with you.
  40. You are the first thought in my head when I wake up and the last thought before I fall asleep.
  41. Your smile lights up my world like nothing else ever could.
  42. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and to me, you will always be. I think about you all the time.
  43. When I touch you, I feel happiness inside? You are the only one who makes me feel like this and I am so grateful that we met!
  44. I would like to say a thousand words of love to you right now, but unfortunately my phone cannot afford it.
  45. You are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
  46. My dear woman, let me give you a thousand kisses that should last us until tomorrow.
  47. I am very proud to call you my wife (my husband), because you are a wonderful lady (a great man).
  48. I want to spend my whole life with you because you’re loving and caring, and there’s no one else in this world who can replace your position in my heart.
  49. Because of your love, I can face each day with confidence knowing that together we can handle anything that comes our way.
  50. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
  51. You’re the only girl in the world for me, and each day when the world turns around to face the sun, I’m glad I’m waking up with you.
  52. I’m so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-popping Ly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
  53. So many reasons are there to love you. Your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence and your kind heart make me love you.
  54. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
  55. If I had a flower for every time, I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. *

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts